Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Plans for the Future

This last Thursday I found out that I will be moving to Louisville Kentucky for the next four years. I was accepted into the Anesthesiology program at the University of Louisville. I will be moving towards the middle to end of June. I start in Louisville on June 28, 2007 After I complete these four years I will be free to work where I want to and live where I want to live (hopefully WA or OR). Louisville is a great city and the program that I will be joining there is a very good program. The city itself is around 1 Million people and there is plenty to do to keep me busy with the limited free time that I will have. Here are a few pictures of the area.


This is the main University Hospital.

The Louisville Slugger factory/museum

A couple of pictures of the city sitting on the banks of the Ohio River.

2 comments:

Gloria Pierson said...

Congratulations Ryan!!! I'm sure it if a relief to actually know where you are going after all that traveling, searching and figuring out what will work for you. Blessings to you!

Ken & Crystal Pierson said...

Congrats Ryan on being accepted to Univ. of Louisville! It looks like a nice city to live in. Have fun learning anesthesia! After you're done you can come out here and knock out a few of our screaming little kiddie patients! =D