Here is a picture trying to show how steep the trail was. It is hard to tell but it was a great hike wore me out by the time I was done.




Here is a view of Phoenix from the Summit. The smog that you see is about as bad as it gets. A huge difference from So Cal.

I have been trying to get out and hike as much as possible. I have Hiked to the summit of Camelback mountain a couple of times recently also but always seem to forget my camera. Since this is the desert the pictures from camelback would be fairly similar to the ones here.
5 comments:
It's neat that you can get out in nature - even it if is on the warm side it still connects you with the Creator - the Giver of peace and rest! Enjoyed the pix. Enjoy watching your blog. Love, Ken & Gloria
It looks like you had a nice hike Ryan. We're glad you are able to get out, go hike, and relax. Probably a much needed break!
Love, Crystal and Ken
It looks like a beautiful hike! I'm glad you were able to get out and get some fresh air! I want to hike it sometime when i come visit. db
how on earth do you stand the heat?
That is such a "Scott" comment - glad to see you are taking advantage of the outdoors even though it may be a little warm. Great pics of the cacti!
Post a Comment