Friday, June 23, 2006

My New Home

Here are a few pictures of my new home. Not the home that I am paying rent on every month but the home that I will actually be living in for the majority of the next twelve months. This last week has been full of fun and exciting orientation that consists of ten hours of boredom and a couple of free, but not too palatable meals. I start work on Monday and I am on the wards. My first 30 hour call shift is on Tuesday (yes, my second day as a real doctor) and I am expected to know the answers to everyone's questions by this time, and also know how to treat everything that comes in the door. It will be an interesting experience to say the least. In all honesty I am terrified and just hope that I have a cool senior resident that is willing to help me A LOT.




These pictures look like the place is on a tropical Island but it is actually in the middle of the desert where the average high temp has been around 110-113F and the low is about 85-88F. (I thought that deserts were cold at night!!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a great place to work.

Anonymous said...

nice digs